247HelpDesk - Features and Functions
247Helpdesk provides the following tools to assist with the management and operation of a computer HelpDesk department.
|Help Desk / Problem Management|
|Work Flow Management|
|Reporting and Configuration|
|Best of ALL - No Hardware or Software|
HELP DESK/PROBLEM MANAGEMENT
- For any problem, past or present, track problem description, history of responses taken to resolve the problem, and in the case of closed problems, a summary of the problem's resolution.
- Users, hardware and software information can be attached to tickets for complete problem details and for statistical purposes.
- To ensure consistent customer service any technician has complete access to the details of any Help Request.
WORK FLOW MANAGEMENT
- From the moment a Help Request or ticket is opened until it is closed, it must be assigned to a technician.
- Ticket escalation, reassignment and changes in severity or status are tracked and logged.
- Statistics can be generated to report on Service Level Agreement (SLA) compliance.
- Manage a complete list of machines, monitors, software, other hardware such as printers, as well as users themselves.
- Query the Asset Management database to find out the current status, age, or capacity of your inventory.
- Use asset reports to plan for hardware or software migrations or identify productivity bottlenecks in your corporation.
- Manage help desk demand by tracking users that would be good candidates for further training.
- The growing database of past tickets can be searched so the same solution to the same problem is never invented twice.
- Full text search capabilities allows fine granularity in customizing searches.
- Tracking tickets against hardware identifies those parts of your inventory that are reaching the end of their natural lifecycle.
- Matching the number of available licences against your installed base identifies which software packages are not in compliance with licence agreements and which licenses are not being fully utilized.
- Through the Asset Management System, all CPUs are matched with their authorized software base. Users who request support for non-entitled software are immediately flagged.
- Is Your Department Compliant ?
REPORTING AND CONFIGURATION
- A wide range of generic reports are available to address most business issues.
- Customized reports can be created to address specialized needs for any client.
- One size does not fit all. Through configuration options, clients have a high degree of latitude in defining their own system settings and business rules.
BEST OF ALL: NO HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE!
- Because 247HelpDesk is an Application Service, the only requirement is Internet access and any web browser.
- You don't need a hardware investment (with its associated costs, maintenance, depreciation and licence fees) just to have a help desk system.
- You don't need to own a database server, web server, and application server and especially the associated server licence fees.
- 247netsystems will house your data for you and maintain system availability. Every client's data is independently maintained and secure.
"We do what we do best so that you can focus on what you do best."
Contact : email@example.com